Sulphur River Saddlery Specializes in wholesale and retail tack, harness and custom made saddles. Most saddles come with a rawhide covered tree or saddles can be made from special requested trees. The majority of their leather products are made with Herman Oak or Triple C leather with stainless or brass hardware to assure top quality, long lasting products.
Some of our favorites made by Sulpher River Saddlery include;
- Ladies All Around - This saddle is designed for the ladies that are running barrels, breakaway and team roping. It has a Dee in the front (instead of inskirt rigging). It has a close contact skirt with a roper bar and horn still small enough to grasp or strong enough to rope from. This is a perfect combination between a barrel and a roping saddle. Choose from in stock styles or, custom design your own!
- Custom Made Cutter - exactly the way it should be! Sulpher River Saddlery builds many cutters every year but the best seller is a BW Cutter with a B-11 horn. The order form gives options of making it plain or fancy and it's also available in ladies or youth!
- Custom Made Ranch Saddles - modified association with wade horn. Choose your tooling, conchos, hardware (stainless or brass), number of strings, skirt pattern, seat size, artificial or real wood, rough or smooth out, type of oil finish, type of seat, type of cantle (straight up or 1" roll)
- Texas Trail Rider - designed for the long trail ride and for the comfort of horse and rider. Border tooled, round cutaway skirt, double neoprene padded seat, top grain seat, 6 strings with rings, 6 1/2" AZ QH bars, stainless steel or brass hardware, 1" Cheyenne roll, fiberglass wood tree designed to be lighter.
- Texas Youth Rancher w/ Tooling - this youth rancher is now available with a combination tooling on an association rawhide tree. Straight up cantle or 1" roll may be chosen, available in 10, 12, or 13" seat sizes!
AND SO MANY MORE! REQUEST A CATALOG TODAY!
Sulpher River Saddlery looks forward to meeting new customers who appreciate the same valued products that they do. If you're a customer who's looking for basic, usable, dependable products, then Sulphur River Saddlery hopes to hear from you!
SULPHER RIVER SADDLERY in Talco, TX
(903) 632-5458 phone/fax
Look for Sulpher River Saddlery at an event or trade show near you - VIEW SCHEDULE
Also, learn about SRS Auctions!
ABOUT SRS AUCTIONS
In November of 1998, because of Joe Stanley’s love of the auction process, he had his first farm equipment and horse auction in Hagansport, Texas. It was a cold, rainy day with about 20 buyers, a few pieces of equipment and 25 horses, all sold in one day. Today, this auction has grown into a two-day auction, conducted twice a year (always the first full weekend in May and October). There is a full day of farm equipment sold on one day and horses sell the following day.
In 2000, Joe had the opportunity to purchase Sulphur River Saddlery, Inc. and has worked hard to provide good quality horse tack and saddles to both wholesale and retail customers. Traveling to trade shows, ranch rodeos, and horse sales has been part of his business along with the auction business.
Because of Joe’s desire to branch out into miscellaneous and estate auctions, SRS Auction Services was created under his tack business. A location in Mount Vernon, Texas has been established to facilitate these auctions for SRS customers and buyers.