Valentine's Day 2017 Contest sponsored by Working Horse Magazine and Desire 2 B
The spirit of Valentine's Day is upon us and we're all about the LOVE.... of our horses!
Share a photo showing:
"My horse and I have a stable relationship"
1. Post a photo that you think shows "My horse and I have a stable relationship" in the comments section of the indicated post on the Working Horse Magazine Facebook Page.
2. Tell your friends to "LIKE" Working Horse Magazine's Facebook page, and "VOTE" for you by liking your photo!
3. The contest will end on February 13, 2017. There is no "set" time of day for ending- so tell your friends to vote for you by before Feb 12 to be safe.
4. Winners will be determined by the highest number of “likes” a photo has when the contest ends. This determination will be made by staff of Working Horse Magazine and decisions are final. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held between the top vote getters to determine who receives the prize(s).
5. Previous winners of ANY contest sponsored by Working Horse Magazine in 2015 or 2016 are not eligible to enter.
6. The person submitting the photo must own copyright of the photo. This means you actually took the photo or you have been granted full copyright and ownership by the photographer. No exceptions.
7. If the photo shows the faces of children under the age of 18, consent must be given by their legal guardians for you to publish the photo and Working Horse Magazine may ask for this proof at any time.
8. By submitting your photo you agree to allow Working Horse Magazine Creative Commons rights, with no attribution, for future use of the photo.
9. Failure to comply with any of the official rules may result in disqualification as determined by Working Horse Magazine.
~1st Place: $100 Gift Certificate to Desire 2 B
~2nd Place: $75 Gift Certificate to Desire 2 B
~3rd Place: $50 Gift Certificate to Desire 2 B
Desire 2 B specializes in handcrafted, one of a kind pieces made by California native, Maureen Carroll.
Each handcrafted piece is a one-of-a-kind original. Maureen keeps careful records of each item she create to ensure it is never duplicated. Maureen says "My customers are much too amazing to be ordinary."
Maureen searches the World for the finest quality materials at the best price to pass on to her customers. Silver is always .925 sterling or pure.
*If the product you choose is more than the allotted amount, additional cost as well as any shipping and handling incurred are your responsibility. Winners will need to provide name, email, mailing address and telephone number to Working Horse Magazine and Desire 2 B. (Non transferable, non refundable)