WELCOME TO THE 2016 CUTEST FOAL CONTEST BROUGHT TO YOU BY WORKING HORSE MAGAZINE, NOBLE OUTFITTERS, AMERICAN HAT COMPANY AND TAP IT FOR SPEED!
1. Post your foal photo in the comments section of the indicated post on the Working Horse Magazine Facebook Page
2. Tell your friends to "like" Working Horse Magazine's Facebook page, and vote for you by liking your photo!
3. The contest will end on July 26, 2016. There is no "set" time of day for ending- so tell your friends to vote for you by July 25th to be safe.
4. Winners will be determined by the highest number of “likes” a photo has when the contest ends. This determination will be made by staff of Working Horse Magazine and decisions are final. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held between the top vote getters to determine who receives the prize(s).
If the product you choose is more than the allotted amount, additional cost as well as any shipping and handling incurred are your responsibility. Winners will need to provide name, email, mailing address and telephone number to Working Horse Magazine. (Non transferable, non refundable)
6. Previous winners of ANY contest sponsored by Working Horse Magazine in 2015 or 2016 are not eligible to enter.
7. Foals of any type are allowed- mules, donkeys, etc – anything of the equus genus.
8. The person submitting the photo must own copyright of the photo. This means you actually took the photo or you have been granted full copyright and ownership by the photographer. No exceptions.
9. By submitting your photo you agree to allow Working Horse Magazine Creative Commons rights with no attribution for future use of the photo.
10. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!
11. Failure to comply with any of the official rules may result in disqualification as determined by Working Horse Magazine.