CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN TONNIGES! THE FOAL HAS BEEN NAMED "DOUBLE FRENCH KISSES"
WELCOME TO THE 2016 NAME THE FOAL CONTEST NO. 1, BROUGHT TO YOU BY WORKING HORSE MAGAZINE, NOBLE OUTFITTERS AND FRENCHMANS QUARTER HORSES!
1. Post your name submission in the comments section of the indicated post on the Working Horse Magazine Facebook Page or email them to email@example.com.
2. Tell your friends to "like" Working Horse Magazine's Facebook page, and submit their entry too!
3. The contest will end on June 21, 2016. There is no "set" time of day for ending- so get your entries in by June 20th to be safe.
4. Winners will be determined by the owners of the filly, Frenchmans Quarter Horses of Hot Springs, SD. The decision is theirs alone and final.
5. In the event the chosen name was submitted by multiple people, the one who submitted first in time (as determined by time stamps on Facebook comments or email) will be the winner.
6. It is advisable that you follow the AQHA naming criteria as this is a registered AQHA filly! (May not exceed 20 characters, no punctuation, etc) The owners are not looking for a "barn name", rather a registered name. Additionally, the owner requests that you please use French or Frenchmans or Frenchgirl in her name.
7. Prize is $200 towards a purchase from Noble Equine Outfitters. If the product you choose is more than $200, additional cost as well as any shipping and handling incurred, are your responsibility. Winner will need to provide name, email, mailing address and telephone number to Working Horse Magazine. (Non transferable, non refundable)
8. Previous winners of ANY contest sponsored by Working Horse Magazine in 2015 or 2016 are not eligible.
9. One entry per person!!!
10. Failure to comply with any of the official rules may result in disqualification as determined by Working Horse Magazine.
11. If announced winner does not contact Working Horse Magazine within 30 days of the end of the contest, the prize will be forfieted.
$200 IN PRODUCT FROM
INTRODUCING "DOUBLE FRENCH KISSES"
This beautiful 2016 chestnut filly loves people. Especially people that will scratch her! She will leave her Momma and walk across the pasture to get next to a person.
Her dam, Frenchmans Valentine, puts a ton of athleticism in a pretty package. Her sire, Frenchman’s Falcon, is a gorgeous palomino stallion that stands with Butch and Mary Knowles in Heppner, Oregon. You may know of Butch Knowles as the television announcer for the NFR. The Knowles’ are a rodeo family that knows good horses. Frenchman Falcon’s babies are making a name among rodeo athletes in the Northwest.